July 3, 2010

An Isa Test

I'm not feeling great for the first time since I began this program. My allergies are acting up. Sniffles, sneezing, itchy eyes, dry cough… you know. So, I'm thinking why now? What's up? Then it dawned on me - I haven't been taking my the IsaCleanse daily. My hubby told me I was "doing it wrong" - for the 30 Day Weight Loss & Cleanse you're supposed to do a full-day cleanse once a week. So a couple of weeks ago, I quit taking the cleanse daily and switched to the weekly full-day cleanse. I have lost more weight, but now I'm wondering if that's why I'm feeling a little ooky (technical term). What to do? Weight vs. allergies? Is it really affecting the way my allergies affect me? Therefore, a test is called for! I'll switch back to the daily cleanse and see if the allergy symptoms abate. I'd rather lose the weight a little more slowly than have these allergies bugging me. I'll let you know what the outcome is!

No comments: