June 10, 2010

OMG - pregnant or menopause? Isagenix doesn't help this!

Okay, so by now I've realized that Isagenix is not the "miracle cure" of the new millenium. There are still some things, i.e., the wicked pain from hitting my little toe on my bedpost last night that are not instantly relieved by some antioxidant, adaptogen racing through my cells to the injured pinky. And, at the tender age of 40ish I'm experiencing womanly things that I've only vaguely heard about around the campfire after the men have snuggled into their cold sleeping bags. But, the stories were so scary (especially with my mom holding a flashlight up to her face in that ghoulish manner) that I've always ran off into my tent to snuggle with hubby in said sleeping bag. However, I must state emphatically that overall I feel fabulous darling! I'm so pleased with my extra energy, smoother skin, and better sleep that I'm certainly on the road to being a fan for life. Yes, the weight loss is slow, but it seems to be more of a by-product of the healthier living than the main focus. My digital scale keeps showing increments of weight loss instead of pounds of gain; and the tape measure is showing even larger numbers of shrinkage. I can live with this. In six months I'll definitely be a much smaller, healthier version of me - Pam, Queen of the Hot Flash

No comments: