May 21, 2010

In the Beginning (of the 639th attempt)

A straight-shootin' blog about one couple's experience with Isagenix. My husband and I have been doing the Isagenix weight loss / cleanse program for two weeks now. I just completed my second full cleanse day. Admittedly, it's been tough. When you're a lover of food, as we both are, giving it up is simply akin to hell. Especially when you enjoy it so much together. But, what we've experienced so far is surprising. We both feel great, my skin is feeling better, appearing clearer and smoother, and both of us are sleeping much more soundly. Lendall's lost 12 pounds and I've lost 5 - which sucks! But, I've lost almost double the inches he has to date: his - 6.5 / mine - 11.5 --- almost a foot of me gone - poof.
As for the business side of Isagenix, the jury is still out. I know that the claim is you may make a nice amount in residual income, but frankly at this point, I'd just like to get enough people on the program to help cover the costs of our own products. If it goes better than that - excellent! If the people I sign up are as happy with it as we are with the products (to date), then they'll sign people up. Healthy, wealthy and wise - that's what we're shooting for...

No comments: